v1.1 – 2019-06-19
- trial/demo feature for copy protection compilation mode.
- performance improvement for ActiveX functionality
- memory leaking for UDT array when UDT doesn’t contain dynamic types
- error with passing array into named Variant parameter
- error related to the comparison of Variant type variable with all other built-in types.
- error with LongPtr type in run-time
v1.0.16 – 2019-05-13
- errors related to the conversion of the ByRef VARIANT parameter into all other built-in types and back.
- errors related to the comparison of operators between ByRef VARIANT parameters and all other build-in types.
- errors related to the arithmetic operators with operands such as ByRef VARIANT parameter and all other build-in types.
v1.0.13 – 2019-04-05
- error in build-log file generation when VBA module names contain non-English symbols.
- run-time error in Sgn() function when parameter is Nothing
- compilation time error in “On … GoTo” and “On … GoSub” statements
- run-time error in InStr() and InStrB() functions
v1.0.10 – 2019-03-28
- error in UDT field static array
- error in 2-dimensional UDT arrays
- compilation of VBA code with Japanese and Chinese symbols in names
v1.0.9 – 2019-03-21
- error in case of identifier ambiguity
v1.0.8 – 2019-03-18
- error in Sgn() function
- error in Select Case operator when selection is made by UDT array item.
- error when 2 or more workbooks with compiled VBA code are opened in the same Excel instance.
v1.0.7 – 2019-03-12
- error in ‘for each’ loop for collection types inherited from “IEnumerable” type.
v1.0.6 – 2019-03-08
- error when “Outlook.Application” object is used in VBA code
v1.0.5 – 2019-03-07
- compilation error when Excel Solver is used and selected in VBA project references and “mdlExcelSolverAssistance.bas” module is not imported into VBA project. Now the “mdlExcelSolverAssistance.bas” module imported automatically if Excel Solver is selected in VBA project references.
v1.0.4 – 2019-03-06
- unnecessary vertical scrolling in dialogs on HD displays with scaling
v1.0.3 – 2019-03-01
- all VBA code string literals are encrypted and saved in run-time storage and are unreachable and invisible in compiled DLL by viewing in HEX editor
v1.0 – 2019-02-13
- compilation project setting to ‘create’/’save’/’open as’ a file with the “.vbcprj” extension.